A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment. To learn more about cookies, Aceites Alba invites you to access the following link: http://www.minetur.gob.es/telecomunicaciones/lssi/Paginas/Index.aspx. Aceites Alba uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed in the following table:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services; and
- Analytical cookies (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users): if these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function without prejudice to the fact that the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website allows us to improve our services .
|Cookies||Information (*)||Purpose||Output (*)|
|Strictly necessary||Session, registration, shopping cart data, data to distinguish free services from paid services, live chat, choice of translation||Registration management Provide information society services requested by the user and in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions||N/A|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES (the information collected below has been provided by those third parties)|
|Analytical||Google Analitycs||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a given advertising campaign||View|
(*) The information obtained through these cookies, referring to the user’s equipment, may be combined with your personal data only if you are registered on this website. (**) DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES. The user can -at any time- choose which cookies they want to work on this website by:
- browsersettings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, fromhttp://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- the specific opt-out systems indicated in the previous table regarding the cookie in question (these systems may lead to a “reject” cookie being installed on your computer so that your choice of deactivation works); or
- other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http: / /www.ghostery.com/faq).